I don’t know what to title this.

Basically because this post isn’t anything special – I’m not recounting a specific trip I’ve been on or relaying any noteworthy story. I just thought I’d post a bunch of pictures from my time here so far. Here we go:

Waiting in line to buy tickets for an ISC trip.

View walking down Princes Street.

My friends and I had tea late one Sunday morning at this cute place called Anteaques. Half antique shop, half tea room. Anyone who knows me knows this is a combination of two of my favorite things.

Rainbow over campus!

View from my window one evening, when the sky was especially pretty.

This is “Library Cat”. He hangs around campus a lot, particularly the library. He looks a little demonic here but trust me he/she is a sweetie!!

Some friends and I went pony trekking in the Pentlands not too long ago. Such a lovely place to ride!

The ponies we rode through the Pentlands were Exmoor Ponies. They’re the cutes (and smallest) things! I rode the sweetheart on the right.

The Royal Mile in Edinburgh

Screen shot 2014-03-31 at 8.36.52 PM

The Meadows on my way home from class one evening. This was the day it was especially sunny and everyone thought it was suddenly summer even thought it was only in the upper 40s. The smoke in the picture is from a grill. Yes. One day of sun and they come out with flip-flops and start to barbeque.

Screen shot 2014-03-31 at 8.35.39 PM

Another view from my window. Such lovely weather we are having here in Edinburgh lately.